Vianen (Dutch pronunciation: [viˈjaːnə(n)]) is a city and a former municipality in the central Netherlands, in the province of Utrecht. It is located south of the Lek River. Before 2002 it was part of the province of South Holland. Vianen is bordered by two major motorways leading to Utrecht: the A2 (Amsterdam-Maastricht) on its west, and the A27 (Breda-Almere) just east of the town. Both roads can be notoriously congested near Vianen during peak commute hours. The municipality was merged with the municipalities of Leerdam and Zederik on January 1, 2019. The name of the new municipality is Vijfheerenlanden which is a part of the province Utrecht.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Birth of Hillegond Van den hoven
- Baptism of Hillegond Van den hoven
- Burial of Willem Van den hoven
- Residence of Willemina Van der Wal
- Burgerlijke Stand Tull en 't WaalTull en 't WaalMarriage record for Jan Vonk & Hillegond van den Hoven, civil registry of marriages, Tull en 't Waal, 1818-11-10, record 4
- Burgerlijke Stand Tull en 't WaalTull en 't WaalBirth record for Dirkje Vonk, civil registry of births, Tull en 't Waal, 1826, record 14