Franeker (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈfraːnəkər] (listen); West Frisian: Frjentsjer) is one of the eleven historical cities of Friesland and capital of the municipality of Waadhoeke. It is located north of the Van Harinxmakanaal and about 20 km west of Leeuwarden. As of 1 January 2014, it had 12,781 inhabitants. The Eise Eisinga Planetarium, established in 1781, is located in the city.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Birth of Bauke Aans Mud
- Birth of Grietje Mud
- Birth of Hiltje Gerrits Westra
- Residence of Grietje Mud
- Residence of Ane Jans Mud
- Residence of Sara Baukes Hoekstra
- Bevolkingsregister LeeuwardenCivil registry, Leeuwarden, 1876-1904, sheet 719
- Bevolkingsregister LeeuwardenCivil registry, Leeuwarden, 1904-1922, sheet 120
- Burgerlijke Stand FranekerFranekerBirth record for Grietje Mud, civil registry of births, Franeker, 1847-04-07, sheet 30
- Burgerlijke Stand LeeuwardenLeeuwardenMarriage record for Jan Feenstra & Grietje Mud, civil registry of marriages, Leeuwarden, 1870-04-23, record 35