Drogeham (West Frisian: Droegeham) is a small village of about 1,700 inhabitants in the Dutch province of Friesland.
It is in a rural area of the municipality of Achtkarspelen. Agriculture still plays an important part in the town, but small-scale industry is on the increase. Many people have their jobs in nearby larger towns like Drachten, Surhuisterveen, and Leeuwarden. The most common language is still West Frisian although there are more and more people coming to Drogeham who have Dutch as their mother-tongue.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Marriage of Pieter Jans Feenstra, Jitske Harmens Hoekstra
- Residence of Jurjen Rinzes De Vries
- Residence of Sjoerd Oedses Stienstra
- Residence of Oeds Jakobse Stienstra
- Residence of Stijntje Sjoerds
- Registry of marriages, Nederlands Hervormde kerk, DrogehamDrogehamMarriage record for Pieter Jans & Jetske Harmens, registry of marriages, Nederlands Hervormde kerk, Drogeham, 1796-12-10
- Burgerlijke Stand AchtkarspelenMarriage record for Jurjen Rinzes de Vries & Systske Pieters Veenstra, civil registry of marriages, Achtkarspelen, 1826-06-24, record 33
- Burgerlijke Stand AchtkarspelenMarriage record for Sjoerd Oedses Stienstra & Jitske Harmens Hoekstra, civil registry of marriages, Achtkarspelen, 1835-10-07, records 48