Milwaukee County is located in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. As of the 2010 census, the population was 947,735 and was estimated to be 945,726 in 2019. It is both the most populous and most densely populated county in Wisconsin, and the 45th most populous county nationwide; Milwaukee, its eponymous county seat, is also the most populous city in the state. The county was created in 1834 as part of Michigan Territory and organized the following year.
Milwaukee County is the most populous county of the Milwaukee-Waukesha-West Allis, WI Metropolitan Statistical Area, as well as of the Milwaukee-Racine-Waukesha, WI Combined Statistical Area (See Milwaukee metropolitan area).
There are 19 cities in Milwaukee County; after the city of Milwaukee, the most populous (in descending order) are West Allis, Wauwatosa, Oak Creek, and Greenfield. The county is home to two major-league professional sports teams, and the world's largest music festival.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Residence of Pieter Lankester
- Residence of Francina Goossen
- Residence of David Lankester
- Residence of Maria Lankester
- Residence of Cornelia Lankester
- Residence of Pieternella Christina Lankester
- Residence of Johanna Lankester
- Residence of Peter Lancaster