Zaandam (Dutch pronunciation: [zaːnˈdɑm] (listen)) is a city in the province of North Holland, Netherlands. It is the main city of the municipality of Zaanstad, and received city rights in 1811. It is located on the river Zaan, just north of Amsterdam.
The statistical district Zaandam, which covers the city and the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 76,804. Zaandam was a separate municipality until 1974, when it became a part of the new municipality of Zaanstad.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Death of Everdina Hazelaar
- Birth of Sijke Feenstra
- Death of Trijntje Van der Noord
- Death of Harm Feenstra
- Burial of Harm Feenstra
- Burial of Geertje Zijda
- Burgerlijke stand ZaandamZaandamDeath record for Everdina Hazelaar, civil registry of deaths, Zaandam, 1908-04-23, record 91
- Burgerlijke stand ZaandamZaandamBirth record for Sijke Feenstra, civil registry of births, Zaandam, 1914-05-25, record 257
- Burgerlijke stand ZaandamZaandamDeath record for Trijntje van der Noord, civil registry of deaths, Zaandam, 1926-05-25, record 133
- Burgerlijke stand ZaandamZaandamCivil registry of deaths, Zaandam, 1937-01-23, record 37
- Grave of Harm Feenstra & Geertje ZijdaZaandamGrave of Harm Feenstra & Geertje Zijda