Ambt Vollenhove is a former municipality in the Dutch province of Overijssel. It consisted of the countryside surrounding the city of Vollenhove, which was a separate municipality.
Ambt Vollenhove existed from 1818 to 1942 when it became a part of Vollenhove.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Birth of Petertje Ter Heide
- Death of Klaas Klaasjen Ter Heide
- Residence of Giesje De Boer
- Death of Giesje De Boer
- Residence of Roelof De Lange
- Death of Petertje Ter Heide