Amersfoort [ˈaːmərsfoːrt] (listen) is a city and municipality in the province of Utrecht, Netherlands and is situated at the eastern edge of the Randstad. As of 1 January 2019, the municipality had a population of 156,286, making it the second-largest of the province and fifteenth-largest of the country. Amersfoort is also one of the largest Dutch railway junctions with its three stations—Amersfoort Centraal, Schothorst and Vathorst—due to its location on two of the Netherlands' main east to west and north to south railway lines. The city was used during the 1928 Summer Olympics as a venue for the modern pentathlon events. Amersfoort marked its 750th anniversary as a city in 2009.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
- Marriage of Thomas Lankester, Henrickgen Willemse
- Baptism of Thomas Lankester
- Birth of Evert Van Ling
- Marriage of Johanna Brom, Evert Van Ling
- Birth of Johannes Van Ling
- Marriage of Geertruy Overeem, Johannes Van Ling
- Birth of Bartholomeus Van Ling
- Birth of Geertruy Harmse Boumans
- Marriage of Geertruy Harmse Boumans, Bartholomeus Van Ling
- Birth of Hermanus Van Ling
- Marriage of Johanna Admiraal, Hermanus Van Ling
- Birth of Geertruida Van Ling
- Death of Hendrika Van der Wel