Places Permanent link to this section.
About Permanent link to this section.
Edwin Lankester FRS, FRMS, MRCS (23 April 1814 – 30 October 1874) was an English surgeon and naturalist who made a major contribution to the control of cholera in London: he was the first public analyst in England.
Continue reading on Wikipedia.Copyright Wikipedia and its contributors.
Family Permanent link to this section.
Edwin is the child of William Lankester, Susanna Martin. They grew up with 2 siblings.
Ancestral names include Lankester, Martin, Walden.
Edwin had 8 children with Phoebe Pope.
Descendant names include Lankester.
Timeline Permanent link to this section.
- Birth of Susan Lankester
- Birth of William Lankester
- Birth of Phoebe Pope
- Marriage with Phoebe Pope
- Birth of Edwin Ray Lankester
- Birth of Samuel Rushton Lankester
- Birth of Phebe Lankester
- Birth of Marion Lankester
- Birth of E(dwin?) Forbes Lankester
- Birth of Nina Lankester
- Birth of Jessie Lankester
- Birth of A Owen Lankester
- Death of Philadelphia Rachel Walden
- Residence with A Owen Lankester, E(dwin?) Forbes Lankester, Jessie Lankester, Marion Lankester, Nina Lankester, Phebe Lankester, Samuel Rushton Lankester, Phoebe Pope
- Death of Phebe Lankester
- Death of Marion Lankester
- Death of E(dwin?) Forbes Lankester
- Death of Nina Lankester
- Death of Jessie Lankester
- Death of A Owen Lankester